A few things about us…!
- One of Ireland’s oldest clubs, established in 1882
- Find us at Oldchapel, a mile on the Clonakilty side of Bandon Town
- We have a Pavilion, 3 full-size pitches, a floodlit training pitch and an All Weather Pitch (available for hire throughout the year)
- We field teams at Junior 1, 2 and Ladies Level
- We have a vibrant Underage section for Under 7 to 18 year olds
- We play a very attractive brand of rugby!
- The club always welcomes new members, volunteers and donations
Credit to Sean Galvin for this wonderful aerial footage of our club in Old Chapel.