- We are one of Ireland’s oldest clubs, established in 1882
- We can be found at Oldchapel, just West of Bandon on Clonakilty Road
- We have a Pavilion, 3 full-size pitches, a floodlit training pitch and an All Weather Pitch (available for hire throughout the year)
- We field teams at Junior 1, 2 and Ladies Level
- We have a vibrant Underage section for Under 7 to 18 year olds (boys & girls welcome)
- We play a very attractive brand of rugby with a key emphasis on THE BALL!
- We always welcome new members!
Credit to Sean Galvin for this wonderful aerial footage of our club in Old Chapel.